Best underwater landscape stores ... mermaid grotto?

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm decorating up part of my Blake Sea accessible 1/4 sim just off the shore of Cat Island, a 1024 seafloor that I'd like to do up in a lovely but still understated style. I can confidently landscape above water, and have several favorite stores for that, but am looking for some amazing stores that sell underwater decor. I'm not going for overgrown and cluttered, but high quality and I have plenty of LI to spare as I'd like to add a small ruin and make it an attractive little spot for merfolks (and cats on the island) to drop by.

So amazing forums minds .. who do you recommend for quality underwater stuff?

Thanks!

Note: I do know about Inochi and will be checking the inworld store out.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

• Katherine Heartsong changed the title to Best underwater landscape stores ... mermaid grotto?
13 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I'm decorating up part of my Blake Sea accessible 1/4 sim just off the shore of Cat Island, a 1024 seafloor that I'd like to do up in a lovely but still understated style. I can confidently landscape above water, and have several favorite stores for that, but am looking for some amazing stores that sell underwater decor. I'm not going for overgrown and cluttered, but high quality and I have plenty of LI to spare as I'd like to add a small ruin and make it an attractive little spot for merfolks (and cats on the island) to drop by.

So amazing forums minds .. who do you recommend for quality underwater stuff?

Thanks!

Note: I do know about Inochi and will be checking the inworld store out.

I don't actually have any specific stores but you could check out Fantasy under Communities in the Destination Guide for places to get some ideas...

https://secondlife.com/destination/dwarka

https://secondlife.com/destination/the-dire-waters-of-the-mystic-realms

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.