Abandoned land tickets?

Sukii Allure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so how long do abandoned land tickets take if your a premiuim plus member, boxy5000 didnt have an answer for me and when i tried chatting with a live rep they said their not on the land team so they cant tell me? on reddit some people say one day some say a week? anyone know how long it is?

3 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

It takes as long as it takes for someone to process the ticket. Could be two hours. Could be three days. Could be a week. Generally, it slows down around holidays, as they get more of a backlog.

well i hope they would atleast prioritize the tickets from a premium plus member, 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jaenapool said:

so how long do abandoned land tickets take if your a premiuim plus member, boxy5000 didnt have an answer for me and when i tried chatting with a live rep they said their not on the land team so they cant tell me? on reddit some people say one day some say a week? anyone know how long it is?

Last time I put on in it took less than a day. I don't think my account status had anything to do with that and I don't see why it would.

We put in a fair number of them due to the need for prims, the need to pre-emptively fight ad farmers, and the need to buy the view. Whew! I wish there were less.

Generally, they take 3 days, no matter what. That's even with Premium Plus, which I think doesn't include any kind of rapid ticket handling as a perk. Or with Premium -- same.

I think the Lindens are just very busy -- they themselves made it a goal of their own to get more abandoned land under tier and under auction. They went through and began to prep for auction or answer tickets much faster (it took even longer before).

They used to have rules like "it has to be adjacent" not even for micro-parcels. Or "it can't be waterfront" -- although go ahead and request waterfront, you might get it. We have. Not always.

4 hours ago, Jaenapool said:

how long do abandoned land tickets take if your a premiuim plus member

From what I have read, Premium Plus does not include any special abandonned land benefits.

Usually it only takes a few days at most, as a Linden (e.g. Wendi) has to process the request.

Sometimes it can take at least a week because there is a 7 day holding period following abandonment. The parcel cannot be reassigned until the holding period is over.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.