Help! Adding BOM layer turns me into an orange cloud!

sadpotatogirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Okay, I've been having this issue for several days now and have not been able to find an answer. Suddenly when I add any BOM layer it turns me into an orange cloud. This is happening with BOM that I've worn just fine in the past. It's been with a tattoo, BOM stockings, and BOM face marking. When this happens it will also have no option to "take off" until I relog. I've figured out the cause by doing process of elimination....adding and taking off things one at a time to see if it changes anything. Not sure what the cause is or how to fix it. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, sadpotatogirl said:

Okay, I've been having this issue for several days now and have not been able to find an answer. Suddenly when I add any BOM layer it turns me into an orange cloud. This is happening with BOM that I've worn just fine in the past. It's been with a tattoo, BOM stockings, and BOM face marking. When this happens it will also have no option to "take off" until I relog. I've figured out the cause by doing process of elimination....adding and taking off things one at a time to see if it changes anything. Not sure what the cause is or how to fix it. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Possible inventory cache corruption issue.  Clear inventory cache and relog -- see if that helps.  If it is specific to a single BOM item then that item is possibly corrupt and will need to be deleted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.