Events section is broken?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I submitted my event at Events | Second Life and paid the fee. I noticed my event never showed up. The events for each day next month all are between 2am and 4am which is weird. And every event has a broken image (404 not found) on the upper right corner. Maybe that part of the is no longer used? It looks like most people just post their in the community events forum, so maybe that's the way to go? I'm kinda new to SL so I wasn't sure. I went to create a customer support ticket but it seems there's no option for that. I suppose they should probably just take it down if it's no longer maintained, in my opinion, especially since customers have to pay for the unsupported service. But maybe it's just a temporary fluke, i dunno :)

The official events listings have sucked for years and I never used them for my events. They are full of adult spam and commercial ads that aren't really events at all, I doubt that many people even read them any more (unless they're actually looking for adult stuff).

I don't think many people use for forum either. Your best bet would be to set up a group for your venue and post events there. and make sure your venue is listed in search. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.