Old Account

Artize

Question

Hi SL. I was an user of SL by 2006. I want to log in with my old account. But ı forgot my last name and mail. Please help me. My name was Artize and my best friend was xxxxxxxxx. I opened a new account and search "Artize" but there is no result. As far as ı remember my mail was xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Is my old account deleted? :( or freezed. Please Help me

Edited by Artize

3 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Artize said:

Hi SL. I was an user of SL by 2006. I want to log in with my old account. But ı forgot my last name and mail. Please help me. My name was Artize and my best friend was XXXXX I opened a new account and search "Artize" but there is no result. As far as ı remember my mail wasXXXXXXX Is my old account deleted? :( or freezed. Please Help me

File a support ticket.  This is a resident answers section.  I'd suggest removing personal information from your above post.

Also, you're logged into the forums as Artize so your account is still in the database.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Also, you're logged into the forums as Artize so your account is still in the database.

The 'Artize' (without last name) SL account was created today.  So that would be a different account from the one with a last name that they are wanting to reactivate.

@Artize- There is no other 'Artize' account with any last name showing in the inworld legacy people search, so it will definitely require LL to get involved and see if there is a deleted account that can be reactivated.