Reporting profiles vs posts?

Paul Hexem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

It can't possibly be intended behavior that day 1 troll accounts are able dictate forum participation and influence moderation.

How come we can't report said accounts for forum violations, and have to report entire threads?

I have done the report on an individual post before, but clarified in the comments that the report was really more for the person --- or as was done more recently, specifically about their forum avatar icon photo.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have done the report on an individual post before, but clarified in the comments that the report was really more for the person --- or as was done more recently, specifically about their forum avatar icon photo.

There's a great example of needing to be able to report actual profiles vs posts.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My eyes were bleeding after seeing that one.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think I'm glad I missed whatever it was.

Interesting thing too.  That same account posted a question in the answers section earlier asking why they couldn't log in.  I replied that they might want to check their email for a message from LL.  I'm wondering if they got a little vacation from SL.  That post has also been deleted.  🤔

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Interesting thing too.  That same account posted a question in the answers section earlier asking why they couldn't log in.  I replied that they might want to check their email for a message from LL.  I'm wondering if they got a little vacation from SL.  That post has also been deleted.  🤔

Their SL profile has totally disappeared  and 'name not available' -- so it will be a really long vacation

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.