Can't return objects in my REGION OBJECTS

Kyllei Chihuly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm using SL Viewer.

I was looking thru the REGION OBJECTS list to see what has the most LI and came across several items that do not belong to me, have LI, and I am unable to return. It seems they are on land I used to own... as discovered when I teleported to the item.

When I use the RETURN option in the REGION OBJECTS it fails and returns a message like this:

Removal of the object 'sloop 'Linden's Nekka', captain Elu Vella' from the simulator is disallowed by the permissions system.

How can I return these items / get them out of my REGION OBJECTS so they aren't having LI.  The example above has 15 LI.

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Kyllei

5 answers to this question

It sounds as if there's a bug somewhere. Objects you don't own, on land you don't own, should not show up in your objects count. You can file a Support Ticket and see if someone will correct it. (If you're on Mainland, you can also use Live Chat. If on a private estate, contact the estate owner or manager).

However...this may be an annoyance that has no actual effect on you. If you only own one parcel, it's the PARCEL land impact and LI available that are of concern. If you own more than one parcel in the region, your available LI should be the sum of the LI allowance of all your parcels. Have you verified that these objects on your former parcels are actually affecting your available LI? A screen shot might be helpful.

They are objects you do not own on property you no longer own?  

2 minutes ago, Kyllei Chihuly said:

items that do not belong to me

3 minutes ago, Kyllei Chihuly said:

they are on land I used to own

You can't return objects you don't own on other people's land.

• Thanks 1

Lindal, thanks! I think it's a bug, too. 

It is mainland and here are a couple of screen shots.

The first shows the item in my  REGION OBJECTS. 

The second shows my land, to the left and the "sloop" to the right. 

I used the TELEPORT TO ITEM in the REGION OBJECTS page so that's how I know that's the sloop in question.

Sounds like I need to use the CHAT (it is mainland).

issuepic1.PNG

issuepic2.PNG

The region you are in, is divided into several parcels belonging to multiple people.  When you do a search for region objects, you will find objects that belong to others, most often located in their own parcels.  Since the object is not in your parcel, you will not be able to return it, just as they can not return your objects in your parcel to you.

If the object were in your parcel, you would be able to return it.  Don't worry though, it should not have an impact on your Li.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.