HELLLP Avatar

Bearriver50

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

27 minutes ago, Bearriver50 said:

I was talking in local, I said "Be back" every since then my Avatar will now stay standing ! Can someone please help me ?? She is literally laying on the ground

Try right clicking your avatar, then going to Appearance,Then Reset ,Then Reset Skel & Anim

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Gestures can be triggered by text  in local. You can press Ctrl-G to see which gestures are active. You can deactivate a problem gesture from the Gestures Panel and sort by available or active.

When you have a tech problem ALWAYS say which viewer you are using. If you don't know and you installed the viewer, it is the default Linden supplied viewer or aka SL Viewer. You can click HELP in the top menu and look in About... to get the name and version of the viewer. If the tech problem is complicated just copy and paste the entire contents of the ABOUT into your post.

Often you can change your Outfit and solve the problem when something you are wearing is causing a problem.

Restarting the viewer will solve a load of common problems.

Let us know what worked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Gestures can be triggered by text  in local.

Who can forget the Michael Jackson Thriller dance that was triggered by ON and OFF in local chat.  Anyone could trigger it and not just the wearer.  What a hoot!

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Ty everyone. I took off all RLV items , my AO & did the Avatar resets ! I didn't work at 1st but then I was just giving up and sat on a chair ( with Avie) and walked away and when I came back it started working fine. I honestly have no idea what fixed it and returned everything back to my settings . Everything has been fine since

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.