Linden Home Concierge Service

BrookeRanger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, BrookeRanger said:

The mainland area goes up for PP members, but do the prime as well or do they stay at 350?

Do you mean the land impact? That's set by the size of the parcel. So a 1024 Linden Home has the same land impact allowance regardless of your account type. The upcoming 2048 Linden Homes will have more land impact, because the parcels are bigger. Mainland is a little more complicated as some regions have different land impact, but again, it's set by the location and parcel size. Not by your account type.

4 hours ago, BrookeRanger said:

I just became a Premium Plus member and wonder where you go to access the Linden Home concierge service.

The mainland area goes up for PP members, but do the prime as well or do they stay at 350?

Thanks,

Brooke

LI is based on the parcel size. So a 1024 sqm parcel will always get 350 LI and a 2048 sqm parcel will always have 700 LI

Unless you are on a double LI parcel (Bay City, Horizons, some others) -- then double the LI numbers I stated.

Linden Homes are on regular parcels, not double LI parcels, so my stated numbers apply to Linden Home parcels.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.