Object view without holding alt key on SL official viewer

tako Absent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:34 AM, NiranV Dean said:

No. You can however select Object View from the Camera floater but you will have to do this every time after relog and it needs to be turned off when trying to interact with things

Hey Niran, I left a comment on your blog but wasn’t sure how to best seek your help. I’m having a difficult time in black dragon using deferred rendering, none of my friends can help and i’m seeing shadows in lines across my screen. At first I thought it was screen tearing but the provided images from google don’t look like my issue.  is there any social media handle i can contact you on for pictures of the conflict?

3 minutes ago, nazarieh said:

Hey Niran, I left a comment on your blog but wasn’t sure how to best seek your help. I’m having a difficult time in black dragon using deferred rendering, none of my friends can help and i’m seeing shadows in lines across my screen. At first I thought it was screen tearing but the provided images from google don’t look like my issue.  is there any social media handle i can contact you on for pictures of the conflict?

The issue is well known (and there have been several instances here in the Forum reporting this issue), its a graphics driver issue, you will need to update your graphics drivers to fix this.

17 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

The issue is well known (and there have been several instances here in the Forum reporting this issue), its a graphics driver issue, you will need to update your graphics drivers to fix this.

here’s the lines on the legs and background. i would need to purchase a new driver? or is updating it different https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnr6f-BIi5xOKHCeLR_sVNSsyDJL3Jf2PHeqR40/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

21 hours ago, nazarieh said:

here’s the lines on the legs and background. i would need to purchase a new driver? or is updating it different https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnr6f-BIi5xOKHCeLR_sVNSsyDJL3Jf2PHeqR40/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You do not "purchase" a new driver. Graphics drivers are free and can be downloaded and installed from your major GPU vendor's website, that is usually NVIDIA or AMD. Also that link doesn't work.

Edited by NiranV Dean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.