[Redacted: Is a club right to ban me?]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[Redacted: Sombody] seems to think it's right to ban people like myself from her club just because i used a club she didn't like.

And this seems to be a common problem with her club with people being banned for being a dj even .

And Rules like men can not be topless .. men realy !

What is worse this is a Destination guide club which in my opinion and may be others to should be removed as not being newbie friendly.

Feeel free to post your view on the club please 

Edited by Quartz Mole
Naming and flaming club and resident
  • Haha 1

First of all, this sort of post is against Forum rules. You are not allowed to "name and shame" other residents. Please edit your post to remove the name of the club and its owner.

Second, while you (and, for that matter, I myself) disagree with policies like this, the club owner is perfectly free to do it if she wants. A land owner may ban anyone she likes, at any time, for any reason, or even for no reason at all.

If you don't like it, don't go there.

• Like 7

Any land owner has the right to ban whomsoever they want for whatsoever reason they like, including 'no reason'. 

So, yeah, the aforementioned venue and its owner whose name shan't be mentioned is in the right, as far as LL are concerned anyway. As for our individual opinions on whether it's 'nice', meh - you can only give your side of the story, it'd be quite silly of us to be outraged by the behaviour of an absent party based on hearsay. If they habitually treat their patrons this way then it might eventually give them a bad reputation, but bad reputations seldom reach very far within SL and tend to be forgotten as soon as people find something else to be outraged about. 

• Quartz Mole changed the title to [Redacted: Is a club right to ban me?]
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.