Why would this be moderate instead of general?

FoxyFire Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Try removing the mention of the furry kinks tail. It's telling me it's moderate content because "furry" but I bet "kinks" will do it as well. Be sure to remove from keywords and such as well as removing it from the description. Issues like this are almost always because of the words used. Sometimes it's obvious which words cause it. Sometimes not.

10 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

Try removing the mention of the furry kinks tail. It's telling me it's moderate content because "furry" but I bet "kinks" will do it as well. Be sure to remove from keywords and such as well as removing it from the description. Issues like this are almost always because of the words used. Sometimes it's obvious which words cause it. Sometimes not.

There are over 76'000 results for "furry" for products rated General, and 1212 results for "kink" (with the products ranging from Dec 2022 to June 2010). The General-rated products with "kink" have it in the tags and description, so we know that word doesn't affect the rating.

The only standout word I was able to find was "Sellah" which only has one product (+ demo) rated General, but that one's probably not it since there's only 24 listings across all ratings.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

There are over 76'000 results for "furry" for products rated General, and 1212 results for "kink" (with the products ranging from Dec 2022 to June 2010). The General-rated products with "kink" have it in the tags and description, so we know that word doesn't affect the rating.

The only standout word I was able to find was "Sellah" which only has one product (+ demo) rated General, but that one's probably not it since there's only 24 listings across all ratings.

When I look at moderate listings, it warns me for content because I'm set to only see general. The thing it told me it contained was "furry" which is ridiculous... but possibly it's the combination with another word. From past experience, "kink" and "kinks" would be treated as two different words. The system is not smart about singular and plural. It could also be due to another word entirely that nobody could predict, but it's really likely to be something like that.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.