God prim

Luc Starsider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I think a while back some exploit allowed faking of creators. But, he might have also made a full perm item. So, someone copies the full perm thingy and then makes this and has a laugh?

But then again, does it have a script in it?

I have seen an item deep in an ocean that was a treasure box. It had a script in it, made by a linden or a mole. So, to be honest it might be a easter egg of some kind! This could also be some kind of thing like that.

I also saw a giant octopus in a cavern thingy, neer a place with a name and design alluding to another religion...I think the octopus is also part of a create story from some group. So, there was a whole bunch of oddities. Lindens and moles to build some fun or odd items, so it might be part of a joke or simply one of the oldest prims. But, if it was just the first then it could be just called "Adam" and maybe another that was copied from it would be "Eve" or some other creation story characters?

/me waits for the "Johnny Prim Seed" Prim to start throwing out little seed prims all over the mainland

The faking creator issue was a while back. I think it might be gone. But the fact you can use a object that has full perms is an issue to consider...but, if the object was faked (I think even date was fakeable, which I found sadening because I could not use that as proof to someone who had a copybotted version of a car I know was never on mods at all) then it might still be around. The only way would be to maybe ask Phillip! But, he might get a lot of notecards and so...who knows.

I guess if the prim is old - I haven't looked - it could still be fake. The perms on it is mo copy/no mod/transfer (original only). Perhaps I should ask Philip, but don't expect an answer. I' curious of what the story behind it is if it is not a fake...

- Luc -

I KNOW!!! That's what I thought when I found it - what does it do? Nothing apparently. Then I wonder, why was it made? What is the story behind it? Why did Philip Linden, if he in fact made it, create a big, glowing, pink sphere that can only be passed on. Nothing else. It has no god powers of it's own, and give the owner no god - or godlike - powers. Hmmmmm......

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.