Maturity Levels on MP

Freda Fredriksson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am getting mad here with G and M Level.

I have a simple classical jeans jacket and I am trying since days, why it is constantly again set from G to M by the system. There is absolutely no inappropriate piece of skin to see on the images. I deleted already most of the description, especially everything that got to do with X, Gen.X, GenX, Gen X, while this is just a new body I work for and other listings stay G even with this in the description and keywords . In one of the colors I even deleted all keywords and again its been set to M overnight. Does anybody have an idea where I can still find the glitch or if I can create a ticket on this? 

It is just a pity I cannot sell it as G, a simple stupid denim jacket...

Remove "boobs" from your tags, and probably the description. Your other products have the same issue, where individual products are rated General, but the fatpack with "boobs" as a tag is marked Mature.

Just having "eBody, Reborn, Juicy" is close enough to get people finding your products. You can also add Reborn Juicy Boobs in the "works with" field without affecting your product's maturity rating, while making it visible when searching for "juicy AND boobs".

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Remove "boobs" from your tags, and probably the description. Your other products have the same issue, where individual products are rated General, but the fatpack with "boobs" as a tag is marked Mature.

Just having "eBody, Reborn, Juicy" is close enough to get people finding your products. You can also add Reborn Juicy Boobs in the "works with" field without affecting your product's maturity rating, while making it visible when searching for "juicy AND boobs".

That is so funny. I was using words like that when I was 6 years old. Why would it ever need to be more than G rated?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.