I Purchased a mainland parcel, but in the land convenant still shows as not " owned "

Octavia Absinthe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I purchased a land parcel on the mainland. It's still showing as " Nobody"  for the owner in the convenant. I am wanting to set up a teleporter from my land to another region which is set to adult. How do I change this and is it possible to change it to adult, so that I may use my teleporter?

2 hours ago, AslaugBelgroth said:

Hello, I purchased a land parcel on the mainland. It's still showing as " Nobody"  for the owner in the convenant. I am wanting to set up a teleporter from my land to another region which is set to adult. How do I change this and is it possible to change it to adult, so that I may use my teleporter?

The covenant has the owner of the estate (the mainland), which is not you. You're the owner of that plot of land, which will be listed on the general tab.

There's nothing stopping you from setting up a teleporter that goes to adult land, as long as the system you're using doesn't try to stop it. If it's the sort I'm thinking, you might need to set up the experience it uses on the land, which you can do as the land owner. Just go to the experiences tab of the "about land" window and add it there.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.