Looking for pets and plushies!

JetReigns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm just looking for cute animals and plushies (especially bunnies) that are NOT breedable, because that tends to hike up the price and frankly, I have no interest in that system.

I don't have a house (yet?) so I'd really prefer something that I can hold, lol

Doesn't have to be animated.

Pretty much any decor pet can be worn. You can place them on your head/shoulder if they're an odd shape for holding or position them so it looks like they're on the ground by your feet. You're only really limited by the animesh limits (where relevant). I have many non-breedable pets, but will focus on the most bunny brands.

Yokai has some cute holdables and other smaller pets, including bunnies. Static mesh, so decent land impact for rezzing as well.

Half-Deer has several sets of small bunnies (the Lazypuff Bunnies) in costumes, which aren't holdable, but sized fine for being "hats". These are also static mesh with low land impact.

Jian does many animals, including bunnies. Some intended to be held or as companions and some not, but like I say, you can wear anything.

HPMD / HappyMood does those little animesh bunnies you see everywhere. Nothing stopping you wearing them.

SEmotion Libellune has done animesh bunny companions of various sorts, though not sure which ones are current (they're transfer, so check out the marketplace if you don't see the bunny you want in the store). These are companion only in most cases due to the high land impact.

Moon Rabbit has a fun stingrabbit set (stringray rabbit hybrids). There's a fatpack option or a conveyor vendor if you don't mind being a bit more random (includes smaller companion pets and rideables). Also animesh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.