forgotten landscape decor stores…

Hana Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i’m trying to relocate two forgotten landscaping (?) stores… they’re far away in my memory, if anyone knows the names of these stores, please help!

both stores were selling landscape / outdoor decor style stuff.

the first was on the mainland by a roadside and was a beautifully decorated parcel with lots of vegetation and grass. from what i remember it was autumnal themed, and the store probably started with the letter A…

the second was run by a japanese girl, i remember the inside of her store was sort of like the inside of anc, she had ocean ripple waves and summer scenes as a gacha, as well. i think the store name was an acronym, three letters long, starting with M.

please help if you can! these stores were so beautiful to me and i dream of visiting them again some day…

• Like 1

I'm 99.9% sure that the one that begins with the letter A was Alirium (and the sim was Alirium Gardens). As far as I can tell, it only exists in the Marketplace now (and not a lot of items there either). https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/17609  There is still a region called Alirium, but I was not able to teleport there ("You do not have access to that destination").  It had sunbeams and very ethereal plants and was popular with bloggers/photographers back in the day. 

I have no clue on the second one. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

I'm 99.9% sure that the one that begins with the letter A was Alirium (and the sim was Alirium Gardens). As far as I can tell, it only exists in the Marketplace now (and not a lot of items there either). https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/17609  There is still a region called Alirium, but I was not able to teleport there ("You do not have access to that destination").  It had sunbeams and very ethereal plants and was popular with bloggers/photographers back in the day. 

I have no clue on the second one. 

sadly it wasn't alirium! i've been a fan of alirium for some time now but i remember the store distinctly reminding me of alirium but not actually being alirium..

I'm not sure what you mean by landscape/outdoor decor style.  I'm wondering if you mean outdoor furniture which is kind  of home and garden.  Maybe HIVE might have some things that are appealing to you.  I love how she puts lights on tons of outdoor furniture.  

• Like 1

I'll play this game! *cracks knuckles*

In terms of mainland stores, the only one that I can think of off the top of my head is Konoha, which does not start with an A, but might be created by a Japanese creator. 

When you say "Like Alirium but not", I think of Happy Mood which has a pretty consistent layout for several years now, who MIGHT be Japanese, but I don't recall there being an inside of her store, let alone with the anc items. The only other store aside from Alirium that I would consider comparing "like" items to would be [ keke ] which is, unfortunately, no longer available due to the creator's passing. 

In terms of acronyms, I can guess: [WaM], [DDD],  LB (little branch), HPMD (HappyMood - again!), 8f8 (very similar to your "like anc" description), MMG's - which.. is honestly quite old and I believe they closed in 2015, but they were PRIME in their time

These are my guesses for now! Please let me know if you would like me to add more, because I have more items that I don't think fit either of these descriptions, but I shop far too much for my own good because I like to landscape. 

• Like 2

How long ago did you visit the stores? People have mostly focused on stores that still exist, but that might not be the case if it was years back. Also for the gacha one, if you can remember more details, you might be able to find some of the gacha items on the marketplace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.