You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm returning, but still new!

My best friend and I joined SL a couple years ago, but we were quickly overwhelmed and dropped it before we could even build proper avatars. Now we're giving it another shot, and with huge thanks to all the christmas gift events, I actually managed to put together an avatar this time.

I'm hoping to find some friends on here because my friend and I haven't run into anyone yet. I don't know much about SL, but there's a lot I'm interested in. I love games, alternative fashion, all things cute, dark, and fantasy, and I used to love RPing on forums so I want to try out Second Life's RP scene too. I would say I like anime but I kinda... don't watch it anymore. I'm still a fan of the art style and culture, if that counts. Aside from that...

- My avi's mostly human (except for stuff like horns and bunny ears) but I'm friendly to all kinds of avis, furry or otherwise.

- I'm a guy and I go by he/him even though my avatar is pretty feminine.

- My timezone is Mountain Time (MT), but I keep odd hours because I'm a short sleeper.

- I prefer text chat over voice. If I ever do voice chat, it'll probably be on Discord.

- and like I said in my original introduction, I'm LGBT so anything under that umbrella is a bonus!

• Like 1

The suggestions I'm about to give aren't all immediate, but are related to your interests. Fantasy Faire starts on 21st April (2023). It's huge and you'll meet people from fantasy communities all over Second Life (including roleplaying and board games). The group is * * Fantasy Faire Fans * * and will get increasingly active months before it begins, so I'd recommend joining now and getting a feel for things.

The group called Second Pride runs events through the year (not just at pride) and has two regions up all year. When there aren't events, it's a good time to wander the shops (there are some gifts) and look at the tents (some are for clubs and such). This takes you to one of the regions: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Second%20Pride%20East/4/202/37

Raglan Shire is worth visiting if you like cuteness, as that's where the tinies live. You don't have to be a tiny to visit or go to the parties and such. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Raglan Shire/105/196/59

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.