Teleport issues within sim

Harleygirl1030

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this is the correct place to post this, and I apologize in advance if it is not.  I recently purchased a full region. Since I got the region, there have been teleporting issues.  Initially, I was the only one who could teleport between the ground level and the two sky areas we have (for reference, we have a ground level that will be used for a marketplace, a middle level which will be used for a store i am creating, and the top level is where our DFS farm is. ) Made sense to me, I am the owner.  However, being that my partner and I both are using the land, it was obviously very important for him to be able to teleport as well.  We wound up buying teleporters in order for him to be able to get around the sim. We were unable to teleport in anyone we wanted to come to the land also. I did a reset and that seemed to help.  Now, my friend told me that since she first came onto the sim, she is unable to teleport from one spot to another.  She lands on our farm as her TP spot.  Once there, she cannot use her landmarks to go to the store or market. She needs to request a TP from someone already in that spot.  She stated that when she leaves our sim, she can then teleport to the area she wanted to go to. 

I have checked my land access and there is no security orb, land is set to group access as well as some people not in my group. 

I'm not sure what is wrong nor how to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've seen this happen with homesteads (where I don't think it can be fixed), but not with a full region. Do make sure you've set teleport routing to "anywhere" on all of the parcels. Also, landmarks can take some days to work properly for new regions. It might just need some time to settle.

• Like 1

So, I use Firestorm.  Not sure if the selections are the same in any other viewer, however:

I had to go into my Region Details.  Under the Estate tab, there is a spot to tick "Allow Direct Teleport."  It was not selected for me.  Once I clicked on that and applied, it was fixed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.