Calm AOs that don't have exaggerated walks?

Vaundy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been searching for one that fits my needs for awhile, but with little luck. I've wanted to try just breathing AOs and hope for the best, but most of those I find do not have demos and I don't feel like paying 399 for an AO which doesn't work for me. Does anyone know of ones that I might like, especially if they have an AO? I'm looking for very minimal movement, and not swag/flirty etc walks. I'm almost convinced I should just keep the AO that comes on system avatars, but I would love to find one with bento, at least.

15 hours ago, Vaundy said:

I've been searching for one that fits my needs for awhile, but with little luck. I've wanted to try just breathing AOs and hope for the best, but most of those I find do not have demos and I don't feel like paying 399 for an AO which doesn't work for me. Does anyone know of ones that I might like, especially if they have an AO? I'm looking for very minimal movement, and not swag/flirty etc walks. I'm almost convinced I should just keep the AO that comes on system avatars, but I would love to find one with bento, at least.

InMotion has a selection of good stuff. I switched to them from Vista, their earlier animations had some odd quirks (As a regular user you wouldn't notice, but for myself as a developer they were annoying to work around) but the newer ones have mostly had solved the issues I was having.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INMOTION/56/128/93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.