Recommendations for a wedding celebrant and wedding photographer

Prisqua Newall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe stalk some photographer you like on Flickr and ask them if they would take your wedding pics ? I really honestly have no clue if there are "real" wedding photographers in SL but I can imagine there are x3 I mean there are things like modeling agencies etc inworld so I bet you maybe could use search for one?

I am useless with the wedding places since I only ever partnered my RL husband in SL so we never did big SL wedding...RL was expensive enough 😂 but I visited some SL weddings back then and so I know there are a lot of wedding venues out there. 

Depends on how much time you guys have left until "the" date I bet you can find a nice place by TP ing around to those venues and have a look at them 😊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Maybe stalk some photographer you like on Flickr and ask them if they would take your wedding pics ? I really honestly have no clue if there are "real" wedding photographers in SL but I can imagine there are x3 I mean there are things like modeling agencies etc inworld so I bet you maybe could use search for one?

I am useless with the wedding places since I only ever partnered my RL husband in SL so we never did big SL wedding...RL was expensive enough 😂 but I visited some SL weddings back then and so I know there are a lot of wedding venues out there. 

Depends on how much time you guys have left until "the" date I bet you can find a nice place by TP ing around to those venues and have a look at them 😊

I did find the place but it is an automatic celebrant, I was hoping for something a bit more personal. Not much time at all ... January 6/7 but I know what you mean about being expensive in RL. My daughter got married last year.... I was shocked... her friends get loans to get married...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.