Recommendations for hangout places for making friends

Akane Nacht

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend of mine (longtime SLer who is a wee bit shy, though I told him forumers are sweethearts 😁) is looking for some lgbtq+ friendly hangout places, for people who are looking for friendship and casual chat. Most of what he finds is fetishy, so not that sort of thing. Any nice welcoming hangout places to recommend? I know nothing of this milieu so I appreciate any recommendations. Oh and he is in US - CST time zone. Thanks in advance!

Adventures of Dust. It's lgbt friendly but not a sex/hookup place. Male-focussed but anyone welcome.

As with the rest of SL, people tend not to "just hang out" but events are busy, daily usually from either noon or 2pm, up to around 8pm SLT.  He'll need to join the group because each event is at a different place within the region. Local chat is very active during events.

If your friend is an old-timer, he may remember Boots Beach - it has that kind of vibe (and at least one regular who I recall from BB).

Edited by Maitimo

On 12/21/2022 at 6:44 AM, Akane Nacht said:

Any nice welcoming hangout places to recommend?

If he likes to party to good music despite being shy, the Finest Fisting Factory is a very lively place to visit.
...no, its just the name of club, no adult activities going on there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.