How do I get cleavage??

Jadoline

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi...I have a Maitreya mesh body Lara BOM...LeLutka EVOX mesh head Sasha...LeLutka mesh head Barbara skin EVOX...my own shape that I've tweaked from newbie Elizabeth and skin as well from newbie Elizabeth. I know I can use the appearance to enlarge my breasts..but it doesn't give cleave unless I squish em together with no side boos..yuck. I see female avies out there with natural looking cleavage. How do I achieve that look? Thanks

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Jadoline said:

Hi...I have a Maitreya mesh body Lara BOM...LeLutka EVOX mesh head Sasha...LeLutka mesh head Barbara skin EVOX...my own shape that I've tweaked from newbie Elizabeth and skin as well from newbie Elizabeth. I know I can use the appearance to enlarge my breasts..but it doesn't give cleave unless I squish em together with no side boos..yuck. I see female avies out there with natural looking cleavage. How do I achieve that look? Thanks

See if the store you got your mesh head skin from has body skins to match first and check to see if that body skin includes breast options as tattoo layers/BOM.  The body/head skin I use includes small breast, normal and extra cleavage.  There are also BOM layers available from 3rd party merchants that can work.  Demo the body skins at Velour.  Many head skin creators use shades compatible with Velour.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.