[redacted] Customer service issues

Ron Blackwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have contacted [name removed by moderators] several time to resolve an issue i have with them and have not received a response from them.  I was originally named ron432 and changed my name to ron.blackwood.  I had L$12500 promo store cards from them and they now do not work under ron.blackwood.  I also lost the store discount percentage that you receive when you get an item from the shop. I have tried to get them to respond to me and change everything to my new name, but as I said cannot get a response from them.  I have sent IM's to customer support for one year and then sent a notecard to another contact person (who was assigned to handle problems for them).  I have sent 8 notecards to [name removed by moderators](as instructed) and still have not heard from them.  Can you please help me or suggest what i need to do. Thank you.  ron.blackwood (ron432)

Edited by Quartz Mole
Redacted to remove names -- not allowed by Guidelines

Some things that use external servers have to be changed by the store owner.  It could be that their credit system is that way.

HOWEVER, you are NOT allowed to 'name & shame' anyone or any store on the forums.  You need to remove the names from your post -- though LL may just remove the whole thread.

Side note:  The issue would be considered a 'resident to resident dispute/issue' and LL will not get involved.  Truth be told, any store owner could remove their credit system at any time or drop you from it and LL will not get involved.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

My wife recently resurrected an alt that had some stuff from there... got a similar lack of response when asking for updates (via the instructed channels) for the products which were not on the 'new' auto-redelivery system. Nothing for a month now. Not much we can do about it except vote with our L$. Such is (second) life.

Edited by Rick Daylight
  • Like 2

• Quartz Mole changed the title to [redacted] Customer service issues
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.