I am looking for 4 to 6 people to create an online show.

VQShannara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for 4 to 6 people who will be available regularly around 7pm GMT UK time for an hour or so 3 to 4 times a week. The show is aimed for my website and it will include all kinds of subjects. Nothing sexual at all. It may come close to the bone and may be a bit outrageous at times but all good. I will buy your avatar's and clothing and anything else you need and pay you 2k per week plus bonus's if the show takes off.

The shows will be on various subjects such as Opinions on  Roleplay, current events, stories and we may even make some movies here in secondlife. The site is based on the "Little" population of Secondlife so some of the subjects will be strange but it is an informative and educational program.

If your interested please contact me directly in secondlife, just drop me a note or a dm.

We will be starting on the 2nd of January.

In the spirit of transparency I will be selling the shows on my website, hence the bonus thing.

this is the account for the show, my actual account is 6 months old with payment info smiles, come on you know the score, telling me you dont have alts? Been researching this for a while now, been in sl off and on for around 15 years, left about 4 years ago because of a situation in real life, know its hard for some to understand but real life is where it is at, smiles. This is a new project that will give MANY benefits to the takers, like my grandad used to say if you dont take a chance you will never win. But thank you for your insightful input, smiles

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.