Deleting old listings from viewer.

tellemonstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I deleted out some old listings when I decided to change my store. (Nothing that sold, so no issues for potential re-delivery.) But now I can't get them out of the marketplace listings folder in the SL viewer and I can't figure out how. I can go into the item's folder and delete the item from within it, but I cannot delete the folders from there. When I right-click the option for 'delete' is greyed out. I can only copy, create/associate listings or check errors, etc. But I can't get those items out of my 'Marketplace' folder in the viewer. It's not a huge issue, but they're going to clutter up everything and I don't want to accidentally list things I don't intend to sell again.

I've try to google and all I can find is references to a 'magic box' although I don't know what that is. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you Protect the folders and need to unprotect them?

• Protect/Unprotect (custom folders only): Protecting a folder keeps you from moving or deleting it. Note: This protects only the folder, not the contents or subfolders. A list of your user-protected folders can be seen in Inventory → gear menu → Protected Folders.

On 12/15/2022 at 2:31 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Did you Protect the folders and need to unprotect them?

• Protect/Unprotect (custom folders only): Protecting a folder keeps you from moving or deleting it. Note: This protects only the folder, not the contents or subfolders. A list of your user-protected folders can be seen in Inventory → gear menu → Protected Folders.

I have no idea, but I'll look and see. Thanks for the suggestion.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.