Set Home for Free

Saranghada

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Saranghada said:

Hello! :D I just want to ask if there are places or locations with houses that can be set to Home for free? 

I just noticed you asked specifically "places or locations WITH HOUSES that can be set to Home for free".

That is a slightly different question that I think we usually see! Are you trying to find a place where you can set your Home location "at" the house, or just "nearby" houses?

32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I just noticed you asked specifically "places or locations WITH HOUSES that can be set to Home for free".

That is a slightly different question that I think we usually see! Are you trying to find a place where you can set your Home location "at" the house, or just "nearby" houses?

Ohh yes, at a house if it would be possible 🥺

Edited by Saranghada

2 minutes ago, Saranghada said:

Houses are usually "private" so, unless the house were both set "public" and "anyone can set home here"..

Were you also hoping to "Rez objects" at the house?

I think your best bet is to make some friends who have houses, who will let you. 

55 minutes ago, Saranghada said:

Another possibility is to search for any place you like staying at and then you just landmark it. After,  you drag that landmark to the upper edge of the viewer (Firestorm) to make it a bookmark.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 12:05 PM, Resi Pfeffer said:

Another possibility is to search for any place you like staying at and then you just landmark it. After,  you drag that landmark to the upper edge of the viewer (Firestorm) to make it a bookmark.

@Saranghada - Check first that the place is public.  Pretty much all houses in SL are private property, they require land and are not free. The owners are not going to be happy if some random stranger has a landmark and keeps appearing there.

The only way to get a free house is to make friends with someone who is willing to share theirs with you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.