A spanking script for a custom paddle

vanettda Lassard

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For kick and giggles I created mesh paddle in Blender. Long, long ago I (one of my now dead alts) prim built a similar paddle. It contained a SL native system animation (sword strike?) and worked when the paddle was touched. At that time I used a free script from the SLwiki, or maybe one of the SL free script depositories? It also contained a SL native system sound (a smack, snap or gun sound?). The script was lean and simple and for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. I have found similar scripts but they are bloated with stuff I don't need. 

I am not a SL code guru. I can sometimes cut and paste scripts together or dig into a script and and make simple changes. I need a full perm, simple script that accomplishes the above. As an extra bonus It would be VERY cool if it worked with bento hands. I am open to creative solutions or ideas for other animations/sounds. Maybe a face expression? Ideally it would be low lag. 

Can anybody help?

SL paddle.png

On 12/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, vanettda Lassard said:

For kick and giggles I created mesh paddle in Blender. Long, long ago I (one of my now dead alts) prim built a similar paddle. It contained a SL native system animation (sword strike?) and worked when the paddle was touched. At that time I used a free script from the SLwiki, or maybe one of the SL free script depositories? It also contained a SL native system sound (a smack, snap or gun sound?). The script was lean and simple and for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. I have found similar scripts but they are bloated with stuff I don't need. 

I am not a SL code guru. I can sometimes cut and paste scripts together or dig into a script and and make simple changes. I need a full perm, simple script that accomplishes the above. As an extra bonus It would be VERY cool if it worked with bento hands. I am open to creative solutions or ideas for other animations/sounds. Maybe a face expression? Ideally it would be low lag. 

Can anybody help?

SL paddle.png

Sounds are here...https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Client_sounds

You might be thinking of this one...

object collision.  2d8c6f51-149e-4e23-8413-93a379b42b67.  (flesh)

Internal Animations...

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Internal_Animations

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.