Looking for fuel consuming ground vehicles

SoniaStrummFan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like to buy ground based vehicles that use a fuel consumption system because it adds more realism to it. The problem is that only some merchants don't say whether or not the vehicle they're selling uses fuel, so I've lost a lot of Lindens taking chances. Stupid, I know. I was wondering if anyone could help tell me which ones actually have a fuel system. I already have a good fuel based air vehicle. I am looking for any cars, motorcycles, and tanks in SL that need fuel to operate. If anyone knows any vehicles sold by anyone but Haru Motors and Morigi Steam, could you tell me the name of the vehicle or the seller please? Thank you for whatever help you can offer.

I currently am having troubles with my card, so I can't buy Lindens. As such, please make sure that the vehicle(s) are sold in the SL market place. Sorry for the inconvenience. I suck at building and scripting. That's why I need to buy all my vehicles:(

Also, if anyone spots a T-74 Tank in the market place, please let me know. Thank you all for your time.

Cool concept, I didn't know about fuel based vehicles in SL.

Would be interesting if a line of sports cars could be made like the virtual pets. Breedable vehicles.

Sorry I don't know of any fuel based cars. I would think it wouldn't be that difficult for a Creator to add the fuel aspect to their vehicles. You should ask some of the Creators of the cars you already purchased if they can do it.

Fuel? Pit stops to! Les Whites Formula race cars had this. I think you can buy the rezzer and they use fuel. Whites Bikes is the name of the brand. But, I would check up on this as I might be wrong on if the rezzers had this. These are race cars though, but do have collision detection and pit stops for tires in there to! You can try them at rollos track and a few others. BTW, the rezzer rezzes a chasis, so you can make your own body to go on it. Shame the wheel base is not adjustable, but you still might have fun with that. You will need to put down your own pit pads though.

The individual cars where unrestricted types, so I am not sure if they had that system in them but where for more typical track fun you wuold find at informal races between freinds and anyone who showed up. 

This is new trend or marketing thing from Haru, but it seems closed to only there cars. The cars from White's BIkes will also have thier own pad needed to be rezzed. You drive on it and get a menu to do a pit stop. But, this seems to be simlar to Haru's stuff. It is closed, no API is offered for others to make cars work with it? I doubt it, but don't know. Um...well, anyway that is all the cars I have seen with it! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.