Looking for new friends. Hi

QueenieDea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I took a long break from secondlife, although I do log in from time to time. But it is boring since most of my friends left, especially a few of the ones that I was close to. 

I am literally just looking for some friends to chill with from time to time . I like trying to sing, I like trying on new hair styles and such, I want to get into creating but I have no idea how to start. I also like gaming and board games . I used to like RP'ing but it has been so long that I dont even know how to engage anymore i think? I dk im just drunk rambling now and i also like to drink so hi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, QueenieDea said:

I took a long break from secondlife, although I do log in from time to time. But it is boring since most of my friends left, especially a few of the ones that I was close to. 

I am literally just looking for some friends to chill with from time to time . I like trying to sing, I like trying on new hair styles and such, I want to get into creating but I have no idea how to start. I also like gaming and board games . I used to like RP'ing but it has been so long that I dont even know how to engage anymore i think? I dk im just drunk rambling now and i also like to drink so hi

Hi there I'm always looking to meet new people with similar hobbies I love shopping clubs and adventures exploring still a newish player would love to find more things to do in SL. I also struggling to meeting new friends so always great to meet more people. Take it easy

Edited by Breezeibaby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.