Road connecting Route 12A and Route 13/14 on Nautilus Continent

primerib1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

OMG does this process actually work? What does “Accepted” mean? Have they committed to actually doing anything?

It's worked in the past. We got the northern and southern road systems connected in Zindra. Some people got eastern and western road systems in Jeoghot connected. The broken bridge in Jeoghot was fixed. Long distance road travel is working better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

OMG does this process actually work? What does “Accepted” mean? Have they committed to actually doing anything?

Accepted means the suggestion is not rejected.

And usually also means that an internal ticket has been created.

In case of BUG-233050 (my proposal), if you check the "Activities" tab you can see that an internal ticket (LDPW-9305) has been created, meaning that the actual process of road building (which will be carried out by Moles) has been put in the LDPW (Linden Department of Public Works) backlog.

So yes, they have committed to do the building, though never specifying when exactly. But at the very least, it's in their backlog, and one day it will have to be executed.

Edit: Also, it probably helps that the proposal was not just a request for a road, but actually shows some effort put it. Such as my survey of the regions between Route 12A and N1 Expressway showing all the abandoned land, a surveyed road route, a road route that's not "boring" (have nice curves here and there), issues to solve and suggestions on how to solve the issues, and so on.

Sure, situations might change (e.g., since ticket creation someone might've acquired a full mainland region smack dab in the proposed route, necessitating a detour), but at least the ticket shows a well thought-out planning, and some effort from the side of the resident.

Another example is my other proposal, BUG-233173, suggesting the creation of 2 offroad trails in Nautilus. Again, I provided survey of the areas of interest (showing abandoned land placements), some surveyed routes, and provide some explicit suggestions on how the route should be done (no paving, probably some interesting markers made by Moles). This proposal has also been accepted and gained internal ticket (LDPW-9304)

Edited by primerib1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.