Wanted: Realtor.

Quistess Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I've been off and on again trying to sell a plot of land now for several months, with no success. For RL reasons I have a bit less time now to devote to SL things, so I'd like to hire someone to help make the sale. At minimum I'd expect the realtor to take a few high quality photos of the property (I would myself, but my photography skills and graphics card both kinda suck) and make weekly posts in the land sub-forum.

For the trouble I'm offering 5-10% of the final sale price of the property (which would be a maximum of 6000 linden) depending on how much value you can add to the above minimum workload.

If interested, please contact me in-world with an IM or notecard [secondlife:///app/agent/8645873d-1306-4f22-a60c-4f2bc3bb9ca2/im ].

Or if you're interested in possibly buying 4096 m2 of mainland in a nice-looking residential area (no low hanging skyboxes or overly ugly buildings about) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baylors Haunt/241/117/38

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

So, I've been off and on again trying to sell a plot of land now for several months, with no success. For RL reasons I have a bit less time now to devote to SL things, so I'd like to hire someone to help make the sale. At minimum I'd expect the realtor to take a few high quality photos of the property (I would myself, but my photography skills and graphics card both kinda suck) and make weekly posts in the land sub-forum.

For the trouble I'm offering 5-10% of the final sale price of the property (which would be a maximum of 6000 linden) depending on how much value you can add to the above minimum workload.

If interested, please contact me in-world with an IM or notecard [secondlife:///app/agent/8645873d-1306-4f22-a60c-4f2bc3bb9ca2/im ].

Or if you're interested in possibly buying 4096 m2 of mainland in a nice-looking residential area (no low hanging skyboxes or overly ugly buildings about) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baylors Haunt/241/117/38

IMO, if you're asking for more L$ per sqm than the Life Properties guy(who overprices everywhere) in the same zoned district, you might not get rid of it any time soon.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

10 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

IMO, if you're asking for more L$ per sqm than the Life Properties guy(who overprices everywhere) in the same zoned district, you might not get rid of it any time soon.

My set for sale price is close to that guy's overall average (I think) but significantly less than adjacent properties. If someone actually makes me an offer, my bargaining limit is a fair amount less than that. (saying exactly how much less would be bad business.)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.