Lets go shopping and get coffee ☕

pastelpastelbun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While I joined SL a few years ago, I never really got fully into it (confusing interface) but I'm back and have finally tackled it and am loving it. I have been running around on my own shopping, going nuts with advent calendars, and learning photography, but I would like to step into the social side. I easily get overwhelmed when going solo to events so I want to meet people more 1x1.

Want to go shopping? Have a coffee date or hang out on the beach? I’m really curious about daily life and family rp as well as renting land in an active community.

Feel free to ad me IG!

• Like 5

Hello! I agree with Belinda, timezone can definitely make a big difference.

However, welcome back to SL! Lots of returning members lately, myself included. I've definitely been obsessed with shopping lately too. In any case, shoot me a message anytime! Or drop a notecard in-game, your preference.

(Also, I'm in EST)

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, pastelpastelbun said:

While I joined SL a few years ago, I never really got fully into it (confusing interface) but I'm back and have finally tackled it and am loving it. I have been running around on my own shopping, going nuts with advent calendars, and learning photography, but I would like to step into the social side. I easily get overwhelmed when going solo to events so I want to meet people more 1x1.

Want to go shopping? Have a coffee date or hang out on the beach? I’m really curious about daily life and family rp as well as renting land in an active community.

Feel free to ad me IG!

Sounds wonderful I'm looking to meet new friends I'd love to hang out shop get coffee and find new adventures in SL, I'm newish player seeking new friends to club shop game ect with 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is a great idea! I usually do weekend shopping on Sunday. I share screenshots of stuff on Seraphim with friends and we decide what we'regoing to get. Or at least we used to. My sl friend had to leave sl because she picked up a stalker ㅠㅠ. Anyway, if anyone would like to do something similar, give me a shout inworld. We can sit on the beach and go through seraphim ^^. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.