Catrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is that time of year again, everyone!  It's Secret Santa time!   If you would like to participate, just fill out the form.

The form closes at Midnight SLT on December 5th. The name you receive willl be sent to you no later than December 7th.

1.  Please make sure to send all gifts by December 20th.

2.  Yes, it is made with Google Forms.  No, you do not need to sign in with  your email (I'm not collecting those)

3. Please make sure that you put down your User name, not your Display name. 

4. If you don't have anything on your MarketPlace wishlist, please add stuff now.

Overall, just have fun with this. If you don't want to participate, that's fine.  If you want to, you can always come back here and share what your Secret Santa got you. If not, that's fine too.  Happy Holidays, everyone!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Thanks for doing this!

Did LL fix the bug where you couldn't see other's wishlists?

I didn't know that was an issue.  As long as I have the name right, I've always been able to see others' wishlists. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Thanks for doing this!

Did LL fix the bug where you couldn't see other's wishlists?

Yes the bug is fixed.

7 hours ago, Catrie said:

I didn't know that was an issue.  As long as I have the name right, I've always been able to see others' wishlists. 

Last April, for a while, whenever you tried to see someone else's wishlist, you either saw nothing or saw your own - depending on how to entered the page link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone who signed up.  Your information has been sent out.  You will need to rez the gift boxes, in order to get the URL for your Secret Santa Info.  Sorry to those that say " Click Here" instead.  I had a brain fart after having issues with the original script. 😛 

Anyway,  please make sure you get presents sent out by the 22nd, just to make sure everyone has time to get them before they possibly travel or cannot otherwise access the game.  If you'd like, you can always post pics of your goodies received here. :) 

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!

2 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

can Santa bring world peave?  only gift we all need.

Sorry,  Santa is all out of world peave.  He does have a large stock of high quality alcohol, because he thinks people could use that more, right now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.