Any update on when we can expect Premium Plus Linden Homes?

JordanMcFarlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Chloe Bunny said:

I went straight in for the name a region auction, (there were two that year), with something I knew had been a roundabout figure for the winner of the one the previous year. No one outbid me, I got my region and I made an agreeable donation. 

Yep, I got the other region naming rights that year.  Always okay for a good cause.  I actually think I might have been bidding against myself at one point for the Secluded LH auction in June cuz I got momentarily confused by the bidding process and trying to read those orange letters  😳  , but, as we say, all for a good cause.  😁 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Someone has outbid me once so far..I'm not sure how "big" to go before letting them have it! Maybe L$200k?

Looks to me like at $L200,000 there's still wiggle room before it gets to parity with regular tier, yes?  Isn't homestead tier $109?  So, $L200,000 ~= $800, $508 less than regular tier ($1308?) for the year.  Still a considerable savings, not even counting the included 2 PP subscriptions, or the fee to buy a homestead.  

(please correct me if wrong, been a long time since I bought a homestead)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Looks to me like at $L200,000 there's still wiggle room before it gets to parity with regular tier, yes?  Isn't homestead tier $109?  So, $L200,000 ~= $800, $508 less than regular tier ($1308?) for the year.  Still a considerable savings, not even counting the included 2 PP subscriptions, or the fee to buy a homestead.  

(please correct me if wrong, been a long time since I bought a homestead)

My fractured math agrees with you.  I think one could bid up over US$1700 or L$425,000 and still get a bargain.  Two P+ at $250 each plus 12 months of homestead tier at $109?  Definitely a bargain even at higher levels.  

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 7:53 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

Linden Lab has announced new themes at the Xmas Expo in 2019, 2020, and 2021 so I have a spot ready and waiting on my Bellisseria spreadsheet for this year's announcement!!  Fingers crossed so tight they hurt!

Well the expo is in full swing and Santa Patch arrives soon but there is that little matter of a connecting road bit I didn't notice earlier and a lone Abnor Mole in LOHL...could it be?...Maybe the road bit was always there and Abnor is just counting snowflakes? Edit - looks like it was just the snowflakes!

Edited by Chloe Bunny
  • Like 3

Our own Chloe Bunny got me poking around at the Expo, snooping for Linden gossip.  Found none of that but I DID just purchase the totally yummy and delicious House of Seven Crowns by none other than our Chloe.  I can't wait to place it!!    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lights of Hope/104/53/24  Only 29 LI too!

791858608_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.7c3a29be624ec479d0a6aa071f16b39c.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Our own Chloe Bunny got me poking around at the Expo, snooping for Linden gossip.  Found none of that but I DID just purchase the totally yummy and delicious House of Seven Crowns by none other than our Chloe.  I can't wait to place it!!    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lights of Hope/104/53/24  Only 29 LI too!

she has the most beautiful expo there, I already voted!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Thank you @Leora Greenwoodand @Elena Core - I am obviously snooping around there a lot so this is why I notice the blue dots. So nothing turned up? I think the SL Living Expo is in March 23 maybe there will be something then?

I refuse to give up; Tiggie and I are waiting on the edge of the road for...  something....  to appear....335004187_OwlsFlight1_002.thumb.jpg.6bb4acd5ca2375457f810262b091b19f.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I refuse to give up; Tiggie and I are waiting on the edge of the road for...  something....  to appear....335004187_OwlsFlight1_002.thumb.jpg.6bb4acd5ca2375457f810262b091b19f.jpg

You need a wearable tent! Perhaps that little connector was there all the time to enable placement on either end of LOH region? I just got super nosey!

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

That's cool! It looks like where you'd put the venerated remains of a Saint.

Saint Hamster.

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, AzureWaves said:

It's likely happening this week, the preview. They always do it at Christmas Expo, even the website says new theme reveal.... so the website wouldn't lie right?

Can you link to where it says there'll be a new theme reveal - I can't see anything on the Expo site. I'm not sure there will be a theme reveal. I seem to remember Patch or someone saying there might not be another theme reveal this year. Instead they are focusing on theme updates, premium plus homes etc.

1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Can you link to where it says there'll be a new theme reveal - I can't see anything on the Expo site. I'm not sure there will be a theme reveal. I seem to remember Patch or someone saying there might not be another theme reveal this year. Instead they are focusing on theme updates, premium plus homes etc.

https://slchristmasexpo.com/lindensattheexpo/

New Homes, New Limited Edition Christmas Item, Lights Of Hope Linden and Santa Patch and His Molelves….
the Christmas Expo 2022 has it all!

The Lab has been busy in Santa’s Workshop and flew in with sleigh full of goodies just for the Expo!  

• Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.