The Updated Traditional Homes

AzureWaves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love the Trads as it is and there is a huge amount of big houses in the other themes so im pretty sure there is enough for everyone. Just choose another theme. There is beauty in small cottages imo and there is also possible to use addons. Though addons can sometimes destroy the view for the neighbour... (I always look at my house from different directions when i furnish it outside to see if something can be an abomination for other ppl). The new open plans are great so im totally satisfied with this solution, thanks Moles 💓❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2023 at 8:46 AM, Marianne Little said:

I have full belief in that the Moles can build new models that does not increase the Li of the previous ones. Their skill is increasing, not dwindling.

Unless the new houses were to touch the borders, overhanging branches would not be an issue.

I have made huge add-ons for myself, and yes, in one case I made a 2 floor add-on and placed it almost on the border edge. That add-on had a branch touching it.

But it is a difference between placing houses 0,5 m from the border, or several m from the border. The yellow house has a lower add-on. It is still as close to the border as possible, without the overhanging roof touching it.

bedr_005.jpg.abc5423e12ae19bf99cc58d8e6b98836.jpg

1421801744_smalladdon_003a.jpg.da2c26d21df5c517e8713c4e102801ff.jpg

@Marianne LittleWhere can I get this add on from for winchester? I need it, it's perfect. <3 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lydia Amethyst said:

@Marianne LittleWhere can I get this add on from for winchester? I need it, it's perfect. ❤️

Aw... It is one of those add-ons I made for myself. It is full of faults, "Do not look behind the curtains! It is a gap there".

And now it is probably deleted or somewhere in my inventory and is named "Object". All I do, I hurry through, so I can do something new. Naming something correct and make a nice folder with it? Not me. 🥺

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Aw... It is one of those add-ons I made for myself. It is full of faults, "Do not look behind the curtains! It is a gap there".

And now it is probably deleted or somewhere in my inventory and is named "Object". All I do, I hurry through, so I can do something new. Naming something correct and make a nice folder with it? Not me. 🥺

I know you said you weren't a fan of selling them because they aren't the best made - is there any way I could get it or any of them from you? I really like it and would love to use it for my home.

On 1/4/2023 at 5:07 PM, Nika Talaj said:

Reading is such a valuable skill, don't you agree?  Here is the announcement of the update.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/page/2/#comment-2534930

The "My Colors" interface to allow custom tinting of interior walls was also added, as well as a couple of other goodies.

Yes, and being a jerk must be an even more invaluable skill. I still stand by my comment. IMO, not much of an update to the houses themselves. Pft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.