venuspixiie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought the “Linear Kitchen” by WRONG and I accidentally clicked discard I tried redelivering it but it says it’s lost and that no redeliver terminal can redeliver it. I messaged the creator but they haven’t replied yet after a week. So idk what to do can anyone help I said 399 for it so I don’t want it to go to waste also I saw that they don’t give refunds so if I didn’t get the item can I still get the refund ????

PLEASE HELPPP

On 11/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, venuspixiie said:

I bought the “Linear Kitchen” by WRONG and I accidentally clicked discard I tried redelivering it but it says it’s lost and that no redeliver terminal can redeliver it. I messaged the creator but they haven’t replied yet after a week. So idk what to do can anyone help I said 399 for it so I don’t want it to go to waste also I saw that they don’t give refunds so if I didn’t get the item can I still get the refund ????

PLEASE HELPPP

If they use caspervend, any caspervend terminal should display what you bought from WRONG.

In my experience with Wrong's weekend sales items I've bought so many things I can't always remember if I already have what's on offer. So if I have bought something before the vendor will automatically refund and 'redeliver' the item for me. I do recall there is a thing for redelivery in the store, if not you can click or right click > touch on any item in any store using caspervend and the blue dialogue will have a redeliver option 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.