Who wants to be friends

yungydemonjay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There will be people stopping by soon to tell you SL is not a game.  You can choose to ignore them or, if you like drama, you can argue with them. 

Welcome to the forums, a place for discussion about SecondLife.  Did you have a question or problem to discuss with others?

What do you like to do?  Explore?  Learn how to customize your avatar? Build stuff? Jump right in to the adult stuff?  What are you looking for in a friend?  Do you have any real life hobbies?  What kind of music do you like?

We need a bit more than a statement that you are new.

In your tiny little profile image (which you got attached like a pro btw) you look very young and you're flipping everyone off.  Are you looking for others who also like to do this?  If you are looking to troll others for entertainment,  try the infohubs for like-minded peeps.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As long as he's not another one looking for "frend with prty gurl especialy", and doesn't start asking me if I have a beard or am gay for not dating him, then everything should be fine...

Hello new person. Welcome to the game. If you want to make it out alive, you'll need to cooperate with others. You may have to sacrifice something. I'll be videotaping everything, no worries. And the pig mask, that was just to conceal identity, you weren't actually drugged by a big humanoid pig. It's okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm always looking to meet new buddies, who enjoy the same hobbies I like shopping going to clubs live events exploring hanging out and photography. So feel free to add me if that sounds interesting. I have met some friends but tend to get added then never speak to anymore. 🙂

Hi Breezy,

Seems like I've been on here forever. Sort of looking for new friends. My last SL friend passed away a few years ago in RL and I have never hung out with anyone since. She was a very special person. I met her here on SL way back in 2008 and we built a marina togther. I had the chance to meet her a couple of times in RL when I was in her area. If you ever want to go explore or hang out and chat let me know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DouglasTJohnson said:

Hi Breezy,

Seems like I've been on here forever. Sort of looking for new friends. My last SL friend passed away a few years ago in RL and I have never hung out with anyone since. She was a very special person. I met her here on SL way back in 2008 and we built a marina togther. I had the chance to meet her a couple of times in RL when I was in her area. If you ever want to go explore or hang out and chat let me know. 

Of course I'd like that a lot.  I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how that is my last friend I knew in kaneva passed away 8 years ago and I still miss hanging out with her I would love to explore some of the new winter builds would be fun perhaps this weekend? 🙂

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan. I am in MN so on CT zone. Actually live in Michigan but am stuck here in MN for another month for appts at Mayo Clinic. Nothing serious anymore, just routine follow ups. After that think I am going to take my 2 Golden kids somewhere warm for the rest of the winter. One of the perks of having an RV. Look forward to meeting you. Have a great evening, Douglas

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.