SL: "Region Full!" Me: "No... It's not."

Setsuki Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just got tossed off my land the other day by the rolling restarts and, when I came back, all attempts to rez give a "Region Full" error both on my parcel (with 10x the LI that I was rezzing open) and at the Linden Public Works rez zone down on the road.

Submitted a ticket on it, which hopefully gets answered in less than the normal two weeks for support tickets, but I was wondering if others have had mainland regions just stop allowing rezzing completely in the last week or so as this latest server version rolled out.

Also...

Premium Plus Live Chat is most definitely *NOT* live XD

Let me send a trigger to restart the region, but backed out since it broke when they forced it to restart recently so is "too soon" for a bot to handle, then started sending links about region rollback instead of staying on topic about server issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

If you need a live chat you need to tell Boxy "talk to an agent" BUT of course office hours apply so no agent at weekends and just look at the time, boxy us telling you when someone is there ...such an easy system really (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Good to know, he was giving me Clippy vibes, or maybe Cortana now...

Would you like help setting up Sticky Keys?

No, $^#&it! I was running!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Anyone know how to reply to a Jira?  I possibly have some news that might be relevant to this current Satori-wide issue, but can't seem to find anywhere on the Jira where i can reply

No. I don't. I wish I knew because I wanted to add my experience to it as well

12 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Anyone know how to reply to a Jira?  I possibly have some news that might be relevant to this current Satori-wide issue, but can't seem to find anywhere on the Jira where i can reply

Commenting on bugs requires a permission in the JIRA system. You can see your permissions in JIRA land by logging into the JIRA site and clicking the "Profile" icon (the head and shoulders.) See "Groups". Here's my list:

Groups

• BugCommenters
  • jira-users

You need to be a member of BugCommenters to comment on an existing bug number. Support can turn this on, although it took them weeks to do it for me. No idea what current policy is on who gets it. Meanwhile, you can post a new bug report and reference the number of the existing bug report, which means the Linden doing bug triage will have to merge them.

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Someone is in the pod riders chat reporting pods stuck in a hill in Chebi. I wonder if this bug is causing that problem, too. 

In Satori, the issue is affecting all the Pods there just like any other vehicle.  I've just had it reported to me that Jeogeot (where Chebi region is) and Bellisseria are now starting to have the same issue.

• Like 2

I'm seeing this right now at mainland region Zugspitze. Entering that region driving westbound on Route 8 is like hitting a wall. No error messages. I can walk across, and there's a rez zone. Attempting to rez there produces " Unable to create new object. The region is full" popup. But the parcel isn't full. Parcel details for the rez zone at Zugspitze/251/164/70: "Region capacity 310 out of 1774 (1464 available). Parcel land capacity 28, owned by parcel owner 0, set to group 28, owned by others 0." Mainland full region, owned by LDPW. Fly, build. object entry, run scripts all allowed. Everything looks normal in parcel and region details.

Can't enter with a vehicle driving eastbound from the west side, from Cipacti, either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's a Yava pod stuck here now, repeatedly banging against the region boundary at Zugspitze. So, stuck Yava pods and false region fulls are the same problem.yavapodstuck2.thumb.png.4e5fc04f2a98f792488b776a71288bc0.pngStuck Yava pod, banging against region boundary.

Submitted JIRA. May be a duplicate, but I can't find another one on this.

Submitted ticket #1984508 asking for a region restart.

Edited by animats
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.