Switching Viewers

Entity Lorakeet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Your user name is gonna be the same. Entity Lorakeet. Your password is the same. Just make sure caps is off.

edit to add, for what its worth, I use a V2 viewer and my user name is Charolotte Caxton, I just tried charolotte.caxton and it works also :)

also on V2 if someone is a new resident, they don't have to type in resident, just their user name. I think the last name of resident has to be used on some older viewers that require a first and last name but the new names don't have last names so resident is the placeholder they use in its stead. 

Let me tell you a little story that happened to me a couple years ago.  I had the same problem, getting the same message.  I was pulling my hair out because I knew I was entering the correct name and password.  I submitted a support ticket and got a response in about an hour (this was back when support tickets were typically responded to quickly........as long as you filled them out properly with complete information).  The suggestion was that I change me password........great, now I'm thinking someone got into my account.  Okay, I go to my account page (what is now the dashboard) to change my password.  Ohhhh, I look at the password and see what I've been doing for the last 3 or 4 hours!!!  I was entering my name properly and entering a password properly...........the problem was I was entering a password for another account I had for a different program.  Both were very correct........but not when put together.

Boy did I feel dumb.  Just an idea that maybe you didn't think about.  :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

I'm not sure but I think you only have to put the dot (period) between your first and last name if you don't have a last name (your last name is Resident).  That doesn't seem to be your case.  Entity Lorakeet (without the dot) is proper even for Viewer 2.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.