Anyone got Space Navigator working on Firestorm Beta for Mac ?

Ona Waffle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you only having trouble with avatar movement, not the other cam modes? Have you checked your joystick settings in the viewer preferences to ensure that all appropriate modes are enabled? Are you sure your 3D mouse is active?

Sorry if these questions are redundant, but I'm not sure if you've used SpaceNavigator in other viewers before and it's just Firestorm giving you trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have been using it for years with Emerald, and phoenix. Under firestorm, its totally screwed up. pull up to go forward, cant turn etc. I have tried to define a application profile, but it plain wont work. I have therefore dropped firestorm and reverted to Phoenix where at least it works.

Firestorm is still in beta, so I'm sure there are a lot of bugs to be dealt with still. If you want this fixed though, you could perhaps leave some info about the issue on the Phoenix/Firestorm website. I'm sure the developers would be interested to know and they could probably fix it. I don't see why SpaceNavigator wouldn't be able to work with this new viewer.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.