Sign in to follow this  
Ryann Adder

Having trouble finding the right land to rent for myself...

I'm looking for a skybox house that comes with a yard big enough to put a car down in, maybe a garage. Not looking to pay top dollar for it, but don't need a terribly lavish prim allowance either.

However, I'd prefer if I could find a simple empty skybox that lets me place my own house design and furnishings. All the ones I've found so far seem to have predetermined layouts.

Are there any places that accomodate this?

Yes, renting empty land might be your best bet. I own a few small parcels but continue to rent a 4000+ sqm island and that gives me the flexibility to put up whatever skybox/house I want.  Do a quick search on marketplace and you'll find many, many houses and skyboxes for sale. Just make sure if you rent empty land that whatever structure you want to put up fits within the prim and square meter limit of the land.

BTW, if you are interested in renting empy land, my landlord is the nicest guy in SL! IM me in world and I'll give you his contact information. :)