3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Google Translate is too easy!

IMG_2822.jpeg

Anong nangyayari at biglang lahat kayo'y nagsasalita ng mga wikang banyaga? Sinakop na ba ang porum ng mga taga ibang planeta? 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, SabrinaCooke said:

Anong nangyayari at biglang lahat kayo'y nagsasalita ng mga wikang banyaga? Sinakop na ba ang porum ng mga taga ibang planeta? 

You have to go back to my first peeve in Spanish to see! 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You have to go back to my first peeve in Spanish to see! 

Nakita ko nga kanina, haha. :D Humayo ka at ipagpatuloy ang pagsasalin ng mga wikang banyaga dito sa porum!

• Thanks 1

I can add Opera to Brave on the list of browsers that simply won't connect to anything any more.  One moment I'm happily using Opera, the next any connection is reset.  There's nothing in my Anti-Virus or Firewall to forbid them.  I haven't changed anything.   This is what I see.

Fail 1.png

Fail 2.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I can add Opera to Brave on the list of browsers that simply won't connect to anything any more.  One moment I'm happily using Opera, the next any connection is reset.  There's nothing in my Anti-Virus or Firewall to forbid them.  I haven't changed anything.   This is what I see.

Fail 1.png

Fail 2.png

Try rebooting modem. If your modem is 4/5 years old, it's past time to replace it. Contacting your ISP for support is likely your best bet since this is a connection/hardware issue, not software.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Peeve: America has no fun things such as Eurovision.

Pssst. You might want to take a gander at this year's Skin Fair. I just saw this on Flickr and immediately thought of you:

BeSpoke - Fantasy Mesh Heads (Skin Fair - Early Access)

Peeve: how exactly do you find the Skin Fair? I glanced over the thread about it..

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I hope it's better than last years.. It seemed like there was more makeup and things than skins..

I still can't wait to get free today and go there though.. hehehe

Still tons of makeup. There are skins, but same ole same ole.

There's a shopping guide on the Juniper Events site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Still tons of makeup. There are skins, but same ole same ole.

There's a shopping guide on the Juniper Events site.

I tried getting to the shopping guide but it keeps timing out.. It's probably my VPN or something silly causing that.. hehehe

14 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Peeve: America has no fun things such as Eurovision.

Pssst. You might want to take a gander at this year's Skin Fair. I just saw this on Flickr and immediately thought of you:

BeSpoke - Fantasy Mesh Heads (Skin Fair - Early Access)

The head kind of reminds me of a show my mom used to watch in the 80s, called "Beauty and the Beast"

One of the main characters was Vincent

325b2033e954d7a3d489f5c3a5db37c1.jpg

• Like 4

Peeve: People of the "if your opinion is different from mine and those I agree with and with me then you are a troll." mindset.

Aint nobody got time for that.

giphy.gif

Edited by Modulated
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:
4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: how exactly do you find the Skin Fair? I glanced over the thread about it..

Thanks!

SKIN FAIR - March 2024 | GridAffairs

Peeve: The head they sell doesn't quite look like the ads for the "Lion/Beast", but I don't see anything else similar at the booth:

image.png.524027432434d79053e0739a819c5c71.png

Peeve #2: I thought this would be a "new release", but now I think it looks like something maybe I saw at their main store while looking around (the "more-lion ad" is just new maybe)...

I bought the head and skins fatpack anyway.

There really isn't a lot at the booth!

Weird, I assumed it would be mostly new releases, not just "discounts"!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: The head they sell doesn't quite look like the ads for the "Lion/Beast", but I don't see anything else similar at the booth:

image.png.524027432434d79053e0739a819c5c71.png

Peeve #2: I thought this would be a "new release", but now I think it looks like something maybe I saw at their main store while looking around (the "more-lion ad" is just new maybe)...

I bought the head and skins fatpack anyway.

There really isn't a lot at the booth!

Weird, I assumed it would be mostly new releases, not just "discounts"!!

Leu is their newest release (I'm in their Discord and saw it announced). It's Evo X and should use their newest HUD tech. It's in their hybrid line - their previous hybrid was an Owl. The other heads in the booth were older heads voted on by the community to be included and given some steep discounts.

As for seeing this one before, you might be thinking of their older head, Mica, which is a custom/SLUV combo and uses their old HUD style (double-check that - some of the oldest may not have a HUD now that I think about it). You could also be thinking of Usagi Haruka, which is more of a rabbit (with the newest bunny now being the Hare Avery), but several used that one for all sorts of things.

BeSpoke Lion @ We <3 RP

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Fixing stuffs
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

As for seeing this one before, you might be thinking of their older head, Mica,

No, I never saw their products before today and would have remembered that Lion. But thanks, I wonder if it is still available? (Didn't see it on MP or their in-world store.)

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

No, I never saw their products before today and would have remembered that Lion. But thanks, I wonder if it is still available? (Didn't see it on MP or their in-world store.)

Mica should still be available... Hang on, lemme go peek because I'm not 150% sure.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BeSpoke-Lion-Mica-Head/22347952

Cheaper in-world (2000L) - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honeydale/84/139/30 . When you land at the main landing point, turn around until you see the BeSpoke sign on the floor and statue and donation box - walk straight through that archway and it should be in that section.

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: @Ayashe Ninetails, I was looking for this, which Eddie posted, and is in their Flickr and at the door of their Skin Fair booth. I assume there's a way to make Leu look like it. (Maybe hide the ears / leave them out.)

IMG_2824.jpeg

Yes, that's a styled Leu. I can't see much of the ears, but it looks like it's using the same set.

Check out the HUD, too. There are usually skin effects and materials and things in there that can add to the look. Or, if you mean the stripes, it might be one of their skins sold separately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2