3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, friend of mine was amongst the first 20 to get in, had inventory problems, had to relog . . . and of course is now going to have to wait with the rest of us proles.

I haven't been in yet. I might try tonight, but I suspect it would be fruitless to attempt it now.

It's these little moments of excitement that keep us going!

(And the occasional infusion of new L$)

Huge peeve: I'm not getting that immediate TP fail, which kind of makes this process a whole lot less painful. It's lingering and loading and just sitting there with the bar climbing and tormenting meeeeeeee, and then it fails. Hmpf.

Anyway, I think we need a new thread in the Your Avatar forum called How Hot Is Your Kris or somethin', cuz...I'm about to go AWF (as soon as I can grab it, lol).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, friend of mine was amongst the first 20 to get in, had inventory problems, had to relog . . . and of course is now going to have to wait with the rest of us proles.

I haven't been in yet. I might try tonight, but I suspect it would be fruitless to attempt it now.

It's these little moments of excitement that keep us going!

(And the occasional infusion of new L$)

You can get in really quick... I got in on my second try.. I seen the stack drop and clicked and was in..

Just wait for that stack to drop and click go.. hehehe

I almost crashed leaving though.. I was like, Leeeet Goo of meeeeEEEE!!!  lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You can get in really quick... I got in on my second try.. I seen the stack drop and clicked and was in..

Just wait for that stack to drop and click go.. hehehe

I almost crashed leaving though.. I was like, Leeeet Goo of meeeeEEEE!!!  lol

I wouldn't say really quick. I've been casually trying for about a half hour. TPs aren't failing right away, so it's taking ages between attempts.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I wouldn't say really quick. I've been casually trying for about a half hour. TPs aren't failing right away, so it's taking ages between attempts.

try the extra 3 sim.. that one seems to drop up and down more it seems.. The number 2 seems like it's always fullest so far..

I did it from the map and not the links..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

try the extra 3 sim.. that one seems to drop up and down more it seems.. The number 2 seems like it's always fullest so far..

I did it from the map and not the links..

Yup, that's the one I'm trying.

I keep getting TP errors in addition to the region full error, though. No idea if that's normal or not, it's been so long since I've seen those LOL.

image.png.40b24004e5e9ca23781e5abe2e3862bd.png

Peeve: I logged out of WoW for this?! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yup, that's the one I'm trying.

I keep getting TP errors in addition to the region full error, though. No idea if that's normal or not, it's been so long since I've seen those LOL.

image.png.40b24004e5e9ca23781e5abe2e3862bd.png

Peeve: I logged out of WoW for this?! 🤣

There is some kind of vacuum going on there.. I thought I was gonna be stuck there for awhile trying to leave..

Then even after that  it took a bit to wash that lag off... I went to unorthodox right after and it was empty and nothing  but my eyeballs rezzed.. it took me a second to even spot my own eyes out.. lol

then tp'd home to see if I needed to relog and crashed on the way home..

LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Peeve:

When you see a really quite lovely decor item for sale, and you think . . . "Oh! I could probably build a really pretty picture around that!"

And then you remember that about 10,000 other people have also seen the lovely decor item for sale, and also thought to themselves "I could probably build a really pretty picture around that!" And that your Flickr feed will be replete within hours of really pretty pictures featuring said item, many of which will be prettier than what you'd produce.

/me mopes

I need exclusive sales. Like, ones that are only open to ME.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

There is some kind of vacuum going on there.. I thought I was gonna be stuck there for awhile trying to leave..

Then even after that  it took a bit to wash that lag off... I went to unorthodox right after and it was empty and nothing  but my eyeballs rezzed.. it took me a second to even spot my own eyes out.. lol

then tp'd home to see if I needed to relog and crashed on the way home..

LOL

Yeah, everything seems to be a bit messed up right now. My friend just lost all of her applier/HUD settings on her outfit trying to TP somewhere (not to the event) and crashed on the way and logged back in raging about her outfit. 😂

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve:

When you see a really quite lovely decor item for sale, and you think . . . "Oh! I could probably build a really pretty picture around that!"

And then you remember that about 10,000 other people have also seen the lovely decor item for sale, and also thought to themselves "I could probably build a really pretty picture around that!" And that your Flickr feed will be replete within hours of really pretty pictures featuring said item, many of which will be prettier than what you'd produce.

/me mopes

Mod? Edit the heck out of it. And if it's a flat surface, put lots of food on it. You know dis.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yeah, everything seems to be a bit messed up right now. My friend just lost all of her applier/HUD settings on her outfit trying to TP somewhere (not to the event) and crashed on the way and logged back in raging about her outfit. 😂

I'm gonna make a game of it and see  if I can get my alts in.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think the first two were easier to get in than my others will be since the first two are premium and got in because of the perk when I seen the numbers drop to like 48 in the sim..

I got in on the first try on my alt with premium..

my third is having a hard time.. I think I'm gonna have to wait for a bigger drop than just 48 on the sim.. hehehe

So I may just go shopping instead.. hehehehe

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Are you all afraid that they will be sold out in a few days?   🤣

No, it's just fun trying to get in.. hehehe

I got it twice already, once on each premium.. I figured out that's how I was getting in so easy..

Now it's  just using my alts to figure out where the premium perk line ends and the non premium line begins.. hehehe

These heads will more than likely just sit in my inventory after I play with them later tonight.. I'm still using the first Christmas head from  four years ago and don't plan on changing anytime soon.. hehehe

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

No, it's just fun trying to get in.. hehehe

I got it twice already, once on each premium.. I figured out that's how I was getting in so easy..

Now it's  just using my alts to figure out where the premium perk line ends and the non premium line begins.. hehehe

These heads will more than likely just sit in my inventory after I play with them later tonight.. I'm still using the first Christmas head from  four years ago and don't plan on changing anytime soon.. hehehe

And . . .

cute-cat.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think the first two were easier to get in than my others will be since the first two are premium and got in because of the perk when I seen the numbers drop to like 48 in the sim..

I got in on the first try on my alt with premium..

my third is having a hard time.. I think I'm gonna have to wait for a bigger drop than just 48 on the sim.. hehehe

So I may just go shopping instead.. hehehehe

I'm just going through the participating stores and grabbing their stuffs in the meantime. Some are predictably full, but many stores won't be. 

I also picked up some nice tattoos once I remembered to grab the group gifts before leaving, lol.

Predictable peeve, though - none of these female skins will be useable for me. Nowhere near my shade and they all seem to match Velour.

giphy.gif

Stray Dog and Vendetta, tho...doin' the thing. UNF. I might be able to work with those!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

LOL, if they are THAT exclusive, you wouldn't be having to pay for the things anyways!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'm just going through the participating stores and grabbing their stuffs in the meantime. Some are predictably full, but many stores won't be. 

I also picked up some nice tattoos once I remembered to grab the group gifts before leaving, lol.

Predictable peeve, though - none of these female skins will be useable for me. Nowhere near my shade and they all seem to match Velour.

giphy.gif

Stray Dog and Vendetta, tho...doin' the thing. UNF. I might be able to work with those!!

My husbands avatar will get some goodies out of that list for sure, like last year..

I wish my inventory was as low as his.. lol

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Are you all afraid that they will be sold out in a few days?

No, but tomorrow I'll want to make a shape for the Noel, so i can stick it in my mp store while people are still searching for Noel shapes.

That's why I went and picked up a copy about an hour or so ago, got in first try too, on sim-3, and again, getting out was harder than getting in.

• Like 3