25 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:
3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: having to wake up when I'm having lucid dreams.

How do you know you HAVE actually woken up, maybe you're still lucidly dreaming.

Yep, a core tenet of the Hinduism I was taught (and should follow more often).

4 hours ago, Robin Kiyori said:

Peeve: Legacy's awkward as heck spec hud. We just want to be a shiny robit ;;

Oof! Yeah, that HUD almost had me screaming abuse at the screen... I ended up giving up and sticking to my Lara and LaraX bodies. The Maitreya HUD may be huge but it's at least predictable. (And doesn't need to use Media in order to run, something that still mystifies me about the Legacy HUD).

• Like 3

Peeve.  Summer is my least favorite season.  Starting today and for the rest of the week until next Monday, temps will be 95+ F.  With the humidity, the heat index will be over 100F.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Peeve: The vet bill was almost $400 today, for 1 dog plus meds, and meds for the other dog. 

Secondary Peeve: thought I was all done and asked why no heartworm test? The long answer was: There is a low incidence of heartworms in our area.  Most people only get heartworm tests because it is required if they are going to get heartworm preventative medicine, since the company that makes the medicine will help pay for treatment if the dog gets heartworms. 

All totally counterintuitive, but at least it means the vet isn't pushing heartworm medicine to make money.  Dummy me though, I opted to get tests and heartworm medicine. Just in case.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: The vet bill was almost $400 today, for 1 dog plus meds, and meds for the other dog. 

Secondary Peeve: thought I was all done and asked why no heartworm test? The long answer was: There is a low incidence of heartworms in our area.  Most people only get heartworm tests because it is required if they are going to get heartworm preventative medicine, since the company that makes the medicine will help pay for treatment if the dog gets heartworms. 

All totally counterintuitive, but at least it means the vet isn't pushing heartworm medicine to make money.  Dummy me though, I opted to get tests and heartworm medicine. Just in case.

At least your babies are safe from heartworm!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SabrinaCooke said:

At least your babies are safe from heartworm!

Yeah, my choice was counterintuitive since the vet was basically saying not to worry about it. A minor cost in the grand scheme, if they eat the medicine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve.  Summer is my least favorite season.  Starting today and for the rest of the week until next Monday, temps will be 95+ F.  With the humidity, the heat index will be over 100F.   

Sounds.."moist"!

Thank you, @SabrinaCookefor scorn laughing all my posts recently -- this makes it easy to quickly check where I've posted when I return, and follow up.  Please continue this behavior.

Pet Peeve:  I never knew how handy this could be and never knew I could ask for assistance in this way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SabrinaCooke said:

Peeve: Nail polish takes forever to dry.

Use epoxy than you have to do that job only once every month or so.  :D

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

It also ups your rating!  And people wonder why I give confused instead of laughs.  No points for confused/wtf!

I commend you for giving this wonderful feedback according to sound reason, and not so as to stalk people after losing an argument.  So...half a star for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I commend you for giving this wonderful feedback according to sound reason, and not so as to stalk people after losing an argument.  So...half a star for you!

Peeve: Why would anyone want to stalk..

..never mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Peeve: Why would anyone want to stalk..

..never mind.

There's no excuse, Little Lion, for abusive behavior...

• Haha 1