8 minutes ago, Midnoot said:

Peeve:

When someone laugh reacts at so many posts that the laugh emoji becomes a scornful insult instead of a genuine sign of enjoyment. 3943bc4d9727fbfbe2fd95760094c858.png

We only have one reaction in cases where something is either funny or funny.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

It seems to be off-topic arguing the moderators don't like. We can expand on a peeve quite a bit without moderation as long as we're not fighting...

Nope. Peeves are light and short. Get too long and deep, the moderators definitely bring that up. Because by then you're not talking about an individual's small "peeve".

Why did you go on and on and on about bewbs then?  Defying the rules...

Pet Peeve: Hypocrites

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

The cauliflower just burned in my air fryer. True story. Pet Peeve.

I need to try some air fried cauliflower now, that sounds kind of good.  

Peeve: My previous air fryer, had a little plastic pin for a switch that would activate the unit when the drawer was pushed in.  I don't know why they made it plastic, but it broke after only three months of use.  I really liked that one too, I just don't know why they would have skimped out on such an important part of the appliance.  The one I purchased to replace it, I made sure had metal switches that would not easily break.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Istelathis said:
16 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

The cauliflower just burned in my air fryer. True story. Pet Peeve.

I need to try some air fried cauliflower now, that sounds kind of good.  

Peeve: My previous air fryer, had a little plastic pin for a switch that would activate the unit when the drawer was pushed in.  I don't know why they made it plastic, but it broke after only three months of use.  I really liked that one too, I just don't know why they would have skimped out on such an important part of the appliance.  The one I purchased to replace it, I made sure had metal switches that would note easily break.

Mine works like that too...activates when pushed in. I hope the mechanism is not plastic!

Twas my fault it burned...was being lazy...putting a piece of meat in with the cauliflower and wanted to make sure it wasn't raw.  Meat was fine, but veggies were toast!

Pet Peeve: My reluctance to wash an extra dish.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Tonight's peeve: Children.

Someone reacted to your posts and you didn't like it? Big whoop. Grow. Up.

Good advice, for both the one leaving the reaction and the one reacted to but especially the former.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Why did you go on and on and on about bewbs then?  Defying the rules...

Pet Peeve: Hypocrites

Peeve: Because I repeatedly fell for Troll bait! I am meant to be a lesson in how NOT to behave. Feel free to ask questions, but do try to keep it light. That entire discussion was off-topic and moderated.

Oh, no! I fell for it again!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
14 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Meat was fine, but veggies were toast!

Peeve: Meat. Peace, love, and murder..I mean meat.

As all aboriginal peoples did/do I give thanks for what must be murdered in order for me to survive -- this includes plants. Plants also have consciousness, as do all living things, and when I murder them I show my appreciation.

Pet Peeve: Self-righteous vegetarians

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Pet Peeve: People who fall back into old patterns. You think things are straightened out with them and you can exist peacefully, and then they start coming after you again in every way they can.

Delete/Block/remove from phone/Discord....Ignore..what else can we do..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Because I repeatedly fell for Troll bait! I am meant to be a lesson in how NOT to behave. Feel free to ask questions, but do try to keep it light. That entire discussion was off-topic and moderated.

Oh, no! I fell for it again!!

So Scylla trolls?  Good to know!

• Like 1

I should post more comments so my stalker/harasser can run to them and post scorn laughs and confused wtf emoticons.  But alas (pet peeve) I must tend to something in RL.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

So Scylla trolls?  Good to know!

Sorry dude, I thought the reference to "bewbies" by Lunna, was a reference to yesterday's intense discussion about "the sign". If Luña thinks the more recent discussion about bewbies qualified as "too long", I beg to differ. I was just answering Luņa's statement about "longer peeves were ok". Of course they're ok, I thought Luňa meant the really long, intense derail yesterday about "the sign"!

Apologies, Lüna, I misunderstood.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Derail not detail, misspelled misunderstood
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I should have realized when you couldn't stop telling us about your bewbs!

Peeve: not everyone appears to find my boobs as intensely interesting and important as I do.

🙃

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sorry dude, I thought the reference to "bewbies" by Lunna, was a reference to yesterday's intense discussion about "the sign". If Luña thinks the more recent discussion about bewbies qualified as "too long", I beg to differ. I was just answering Luņa's statement about "longer peeves were ok". Of course they're ok, I thought Luňa meant the really long, intense derail yesterday about "the sign"!

Apologies, Lüna, I misunstood.

Luna was responding to Modulated who was talking about today's bewb posting. Try to keep up maybe? And who is Lunna?