Peeve: What mystery spell does one need to know about what thread and or persons people are talking about when they post stuff like @Solar Legion above?
Always see them pop up, but how to determine what thread it is all about?
Most of the time, like now, I don't have a clue.

Maybe I scroll too much past some post and topics.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Peeve: What mystery spell does one need to know about what thread and or persons people are talking about when they post stuff like @Solar Legion above?

I must be a super-sleuth! I was able to guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

I usually assume they are about something I have said because I am just that special that the forums revolve around me and my opinions! With the forums rules that don't allow one to debate another resident, this is how we now have to make our peeves at others known.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

I assumed they have so many people blocked that they didn't actually see any of the posts after the one they were referencing. I went back 6 pages until I found one that made some sense as the one they were referencing, but I didn't have anything else to add to that conversation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I assumed they have so many people blocked that they didn't actually see any of the posts after the one they were referencing. I went back 6 pages until I found one that made some sense as the one they were referencing, but I didn't have anything else to add to that conversation.

The posts were removed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Peeve: When you successfully get through a couple of stressful days that almost make you believe Friday the 13th and an eclipse are bad luck, then on Sunday morning the delayed anxiety hits and you feel like crying. 

Sometimes eating something will help with that.. A snack or something..

I'll have that happen sometimes where I don't know why I'm feeling like that.. Usually lack of sleep and needing some nutrition is a big part of it..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'll have that happen sometimes where I don't know why I'm feeling like that.. Usually lack of sleep and needing some nutrition is a big part of it..

The Internet in general can have me anxious at times, reading comments on news articles or some youtube videos.  Lack of sleep definitely contributes to it.  I think taking a walk helps a lot, especially just getting away from the house.  One thing I have found that helps with anxiety, when it strikes and I just can't walk it away is to do short meditation sessions.  For myself, I will usually focus on the anxiety rather than try to hide or cover it up.  I don't try to strengthen it by thinking about the things that are causing the anxiety, rather I just focus on the anxiety as the emotion in of itself, and often find it dissipates if it is manageable in the first place.

Cleaning the house and doing chores helps me as well, my house is at its cleanest, when I start feeling anxious about things and can't walk or think it away.  Keeping busy, having my mind on other things, perhaps watching some funny or very tame movies and shows, and so on.  

If it is just out of proportion anxiety, that doesn't go away at all, that just sucks and requires time.  I'll just remind myself that it will eventually go away, perhaps in days, weeks, who knows.. 

Anxiety is the worse

/me sends zombies to combat anxieties.  

Edited by Istelathis
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Chewing gum works great, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Istelathis said:

/me sneaks out of bomb shelter and peeks around

I don't think quite yet @Silent Mistwalker  don't worry, I have a plan though.  I'm about to unleash a wave of zombie bots, they will join forces for a time to fight them off!  

/me goes back into shelter, to build more zombies.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I'm about to unleash a wave of zombie bots, they will join forces for a time to fight them off!  

I'm so joining team Z. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Here we go again ...

That's a super cute avatar, Solar! Minor peeve tho - your photo is blurry! 😄

Completely unrelated peeve since I'm here - that feel when you spend all afternoon browsing sales and trying on skin demos and frustrating yourself into orbit only to find the PERFECT skin/shade hiding in your inventory all along. Oh well, saved money, but...*grumbles* somethin' somethin' inventory from hell somethin' somethin'...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

That's a super cute avatar, Solar! Minor peeve tho - your photo is blurry! 😄

Completely unrelated peeve since I'm here - that feel when you spend all afternoon browsing sales and trying on skin demos and frustrating yourself into orbit only to find the PERFECT skin/shade hiding in your inventory all along. Oh well, saved money, but...*grumbles* somethin' somethin' inventory from hell somethin' somethin'...

Aw heck! It's a cropped version of one of the shots I took for the avatar threads (both normal and Adult).

I'll have to see if I can get one that is better quality sometime.

• Like 4

Just now, Solar Legion said:

Aw heck! It's a cropped version of one of the shots I took for the avatar threads (both normal and Adult).

I'll have to see if I can get one that is better quality sometime.

You're fine, don't worry! I can dig through the photo threads to see the full version because that head is too cute and I wanna seeee! I haven't been following them lately like the slackin' slacker I am, so I missed it!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Peeve: my hair addiction means I'm sad about trying and failing to get into a certain event, can't even get into the cam sim!

I must have it though...

Give it a few days. I tried earlier to get into FLF-O-Ween totally forgetting that's a "go wander in on the last day" type of event. Decided to zip around to other stores instead - all of which were mostly empty.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Are we back to how to fix runs in stockings, then?

Never tried that one!

Well, chances are I'd find a stick of gum before a bottle of clear nail polish so...seems like a good plan!

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4