10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

How does that saying go?  

Money is nice and so are good looks, 

But nothing compares to a man who cooks.

Oh, never heard that saying before. But I do love cooking! 

• Like 2

On 4/16/2022 at 6:51 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

Or didn't see any sanitary hand lotion/wipes because Covid hoarders. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That duct tape repair on the light pole or whatever kind of pole it is does look suspicious though.

It’s not duct tape. It’s likely a worn poster from all the rain we’ve been getting lately. It’s right across the street from a college. idk the kids like to post things on poles.

On 12/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Kyrie Deka said:

omg i have to come up with another one?  swimming in the negative eek i'd rather live in the absolute denial of human lunacy...

Peeve-new:  Math and the forum ratings.  Ratings give benefits to those posting $%## just by virtue of hitting "Submit" regardless of [ fill in the blank ], but those of us that try to post added-value stuff (I said try lol) have to work and work and work just to get the total number of posts up to get added benefit?  Pandemic-weary of being an Advanced Member of Advanced Age and Advanced Patience in a world which continues to reward those who scrap more than think. 😫

Bada-buhm-bum

*Disclaimer-don't even think this is about *you*, cos it ain't quite likely, it ain't I tells ya, everything ain't about you, its about me seeeeee 

Seriously though, the math, really?  

Forum ratings? This news to me! I thought that was just a way to see who has been here the longest or who is most active.