21 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'd ask how in the world you guys ended up moving your clocks back two hours and not one but it probably wouldn't make a bit of sense to me. Of course, having DST around decades after WWII ended doesn't make sense to me either. 

Jordan jumps forward an hour when we fall back, for a two hour change. Our fall is her spring.

She also has to cling to Earth with both hands, to avoid falling off.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Peeve #304: Trying to some movies on a major shopping website and only option for a couple is streaming. I prefer the old school physical media since you can view it at any time and not deal with buffering and stuff.

The days of owning media are dead, capitalism has decided that we're only going to be renting everything from now on.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Peeve #304: Trying to some movies on a major shopping website and only option for a couple is streaming. I prefer the old school physical media since you can view it at any time and not deal with buffering and stuff.

I subscribe to a video download service specifically for this reason. Not too mention it means that I still have things to watch when the internet goes out - I refuse to stream a TV show or movie on my phone.

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I subscribe to a video download service specifically for this reason. Not too mention it means that I still have things to watch when the internet goes out - I refuse to stream a TV show or movie on my phone.

Plus the horrid sound quality from the phone. I giggle at a cousin who made fun of all the physical media I have saying he's bored when his internet goes out --- no music or whatever. I say I just pop in a CD and he shuts up! I actually have a music server that the computers in the house can access and tons of songs.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 9:54 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'd ask how in the world you guys ended up moving your clocks back two hours and not one but it probably wouldn't make a bit of sense to me. Of course, having DST around decades after WWII ended doesn't make sense to me either. 

They go one hour one way, we go one hour the other way, it adds up to two hours.

48 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:
On 11/8/2021 at 9:54 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

They go one hour one way, we go one hour the other way, it adds up to two hours.

Losing one hour is bad enough. Two hours is a bridge too far!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, June Starlight said:

Christmas music playing in a café.

I start practicing yule songs in June, when I feel done with summertime.

Besides, my big dream here in life is to one day be picked to be Lucia.

.. A bass-y, beardy, Lucia .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

being nocturnal :{

i found an rp sim that i've been interested in playing a character at but everyone is asleep when im awake 😭

this isnt specific either . every single rp sim that interests me is very quiet at night but i see people discussing during the day so im like... wistfully staring out the window (the window being my awful sleep schedule)

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, asteriddle said:

being nocturnal :{

i found an rp sim that i've been interested in playing a character at but everyone is asleep when im awake 😭

this isnt specific either . every single rp sim that interests me is very quiet at night but i see people discussing during the day so im like... wistfully staring out the window (the window being my awful sleep schedule)

Being mostly non24 for the last decade has made a lot of normal social stuff hard. Don't even sync up with other non24 people.

Demos were the demo signs obstruct my view on the actual product. Please let me view the god damn lingerie without 5 big circles around my body. You already gave that thing a 10 minute self-delete timer.

... also when did that trend start to let everyone hear your avatar constantly grunting, moaning, breathing and sighing?

Edited by Syo Emerald
  • Like 3