Tilia and Paypal?

alixxilhice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey all, I'm trying to add my Paypal to my billing information, however when I click Add a Paypal Account to verify it, it brings up a transaction page paying to Tilia Inc. and lists my Paypal's connected methods of payments but doesn't list any sort of amount that it would be charging... How much do they actually charge to verify? I appreciate any assistance I can get with this.

tiliapaypalquestion.thumb.png.9c83c93612f3eb09298c4ef8534a8eb7.png

Thank you!

Edited by alixxilhice
added screenshot for question clarity.

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, alixxilhice said:

Hey all, I'm trying to add my Paypal to my billing information, however when I click Add a Paypal Account to verify it, it brings up a transaction page paying to Tilia Inc. and lists my Paypal's connected methods of payments but doesn't list any sort of amount that it would be charging... How much do they actually charge to verify? I appreciate any assistance I can get with this.

tiliapaypalquestion.thumb.png.9c83c93612f3eb09298c4ef8534a8eb7.png

Thank you!

I am pretty sure that the other answer here is wrong.

PAYPAL deposits money in your BANK account to verify it., Once that is done you have a verified account. They also might charge your credit card to verify your account -- mine was verified a couple of decades ago or more so I don't remember that. If your account is already verified then they have no need to do that again. 

This form looks like you would be giving Tilia the right to charge you for any linden dollars that you purchased or other fees. So as in paying your tier or premium payments the transaction  can happen automatically and you don't have to OK each thing.   I can just barely read your graphic on my big monitor but that is what it seems to be saying.  They won't charge you until you buy something or have tier due.  

You could put in a support ticket or call the billing department to verify.  

• Like 1

Chic is correct -- LL / Tilia will not be depositing any money to verify anything.  The PayPal account must be verified via normal PayPal verification methods -- add your checking account to the PayPal account and they will do the small deposit to confirm the account.  Once the PayPal account is verified, when you add it to your SL account, you are simply authorizing Tilia to use if for you fees, tier, premium charge, buying L$, etc....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.